Centre for Teaching and Learning
Mrs (T) Thuthukile Jita
CENTRE FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
UFS-SASOL LIBRARY 337
Retype Verification Code
I have been fortunate in the past 20 years to have had the opportunity to function in various roles, including: Instructional Designer, Education Consultant, Material Developer, supporter and trainer for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems (including Oracle & SAP), School Manager, Team Leader and Teacher.
- Certificate in National Datametrics, majoring in Information System 3 (UNISA).
- ICDL (International Computer Driving Licence) (UNISA).
- B.Ed Honours degree (University of Natal, Durban).
- B.Paed degree and SSTD (Senior Secondary Teacher’s Diploma) (University of Zululand).
Experience in Computer Integrated Teaching and Learning, and Instructional Design:
- Prepared lessons and instructional material and then conducted training for employees at various companies.
- Managed and coordinated a group of 13 educators in the Gauteng province for 3 years as Head of Department (HOD) and trained them on integrating computers in teaching and learning.
Experience in Lesson Design:
- Prepared curricula, learner guides, and facilitator guides using lesson design tools that I have created for various companies.
- Prepared lesson plans for classroom teaching and reviewed lesson designs for other teachers for 10 years as a classroom teacher, and supervised other teachers in lesson design for 3 years.
Experience in the use of educational technology:
- Developed, presented and supported training for SAP and Oracle system courses (e.g. HR, Business Intelligence, Learning Solutions and Material Management), using various Learning Management System (LMS) tools such as Moodle, Captivate, SPP, SAP Tutor and STT.
Publications (Short List)
Integration of technology for postgraduate Students
How to design a course